Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Friday, May 23, 2008

Now I know something is up....I sent France Telecom an email tonight at 7:31pm asking if they could resend me my phone number (because I'm a spaz and I somehow managed to delete the SMS they sent me - doh), and they replied back at 7:41pm. On a Friday night! I wasn't expecting anything back until next week at the earliest, let alone just a few minutes later.

Unfortunately they couldn't send it to me since they can't give out my number by email because I'd requested to be on the liste rouge, but they did say I could just stop by a France Telecom store with some ID and they'd give it to me in person. I guess I'll see tomorrow if it's actually that easy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MISS YURI said...

what?! that's crazy. a response in 10 minutes?!?!? on a friday night?!?!? you've got to be kidding!!!

May 24, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home