Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last week, I drove by this sign, which was just in front of my client's place of business:I also passed a few others during the week.

That's right, it's Tour de France time of year again. I don't really follow the Tour at all, but I do think it's neat that it usually goes by several of my customers every year.
According to the map, this year it will be going by clients in Les Herbiers, Noirmoutier, Lorient, Mur de Bretagne and Le Mans in the North and then my customers near Pau and the Spanish boarder in the South. It's always a useful tidbit of info that will serve as small talk with my customers, who are usually very proud of where they live and even more proud that the Tour chose their town to pass through. Plus it's kind of fun to watch the news at night and see the recaps of them riding through places that I know so well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's come by here a few times although I've never seen the Tour.
You should go out and see it if you get the chance.

June 29, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger wcs said...

It's coming very close to us in the Le Mans to Châteauroux stage.

June 30, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It always seems to come near us and I seem to avoid it each time. One of these years I will force myself to go and see the Tour.

July 4, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home