Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June's horoscope

Early June brings in the storm before the calm. The storm is without fury, but the calm begins on the 19th, when Mercury goes out of retrograde. Relationships get better, a potential love shows up (!!), and you feel like you finally belong - because you do!

No need to look for the light at the end of this month - you are the light. Yellow spreads warmth and white brings good fortune. Wear these two colors around the 20th and you will attract luminosity and brillance to every endeavor. You are the star in June, so shine, Cancer, shine!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mignon said...

"You are the light" I love it. "you are the light!!!!

June 12, 2008 at 2:35 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

am so you are a Cancer too? Well if so that means that is my horoscope as well... I am definitely looking forward to finally belonging... and a potential love is showing up?!? Hell yeah, it is about time! Well I hope it holds true for the both of us! I guess I will need to break out my yellow and white in a couple of weeks.

June 12, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger wcs said...

Let it shine!

June 12, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mercury in retrograde thing has been a real bitch for everyone lately I've noticed, I'm glad it has an end date!

June 12, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger parisiannewyorker said...

Agree 100% with Le Tigre re: the mercury retrograde. I cannot wait for the 19th... things have been really, really weird lately...

June 12, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home