Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Well folks, today's the day.  Since we won't know the answer until early tomorrow morning (pending no recounts), I'm planning on staying away from the news as much as I can since my blood pressure can't really take it anymore.  I'm going to go to pilates, bake a cake, get some work done and then go to a movie tonight. The 'secret' Facebook group "Pantsuit Nation" is probably the only election-related thing I will look at today, just because there are some beautiful posts on there and they are slowly restoring my faith in humanity.

Bon courage to everyone, and here's hoping for the best possible outcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pierre said...

I'm sorry.

November 9, 2016 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home