Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Monday, March 31, 2014

Introducing THATRue!

Just a quick post to do a shout-out to THATLou's new Paris Treasure Hunt, cleverly called THATRue.  I was lucky enough to participate in yesterday's hunt, and it was a fabulously fun race across the Latin Quarter, starting at the Luxembourg gardens and ending at St Michel. 
There were two simultaneous hunts - one going through St Sulpice and one on the Cluny side. Now, I know the cluny side quite while since I used to live nearby and a lot of my old haunts are in that area, so I was happy to get the St Sulpice hunt, and I actually ended up learning a lot of fun facts about that part of the neighborhood.  And really, isn't that one of the great things about Paris - even when you think you know the city, there's always some new street or quartier to discover?

Here's the website in case anyone is interested - I think it'd be a really great idea if you're coming to Paris with your kids/family, or if you're looking for a team-building or group activity to do, especially on a nice day.
(As a side note, there is also a treasure hunt at the Musée d'Orsay called THATd'Or).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Louise said...

It always looks like so much fun when you guys do these hunts! Wish I could have gone on one xo

April 10, 2014 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home