Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coolest thing ever

I cannot believe I forgot to post about this - I'd heard about it before, but only really took notice of it a few weeks back while showing a co-worker where I lived.

I'm talking about Google Street View, ie. one more reason to love the internet. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly encourage you to. My family has now been able to see where I live and "walk" around my neighborhood. It was so bizarre - like "This is where I live - that's the rich people door and here's the servant door where I go in". "This is my grocery store" and "This is where I go buy my bread". And "There's the Luxembourg gardens on your right and the Pantheon on your left".

It is too too cool, and a great way to get your Paris fix if you're far away!

FYI: It's also available for other major cities in France, the US, Australia, Japan, Italy, Spain & New Zealand).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home