Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Friday, June 15, 2012

Off their rockers

Because of all the long hours I do, my TV choices as of late have tended to lean towards things that take my mind off of work and make me laugh.  Which is how one night, we found ourselves watching Betty White's new show called "Off Their Rockers".  It's a reality TV show where a group of elderly folks prank youngsters, and it's pretty darn hilarious.  Here is a preview:



I didn't realize however until searching YouTube for it that it was a copy of a Belgian show called "Benidorm Bastards" - it seems like there are so very few original ideas out there anymore:



Either way, it's good stuff, and I do love me an elderly person with a sense of humor!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

That is hilarious!

June 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Sara Louise said...

Now I know what I'll be watching later! Thanks, I love Betty White :)

June 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

LOL great! I know what I'm going to do to get my mind off of things tonight!
exasperatedexpatriate.com

July 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home