Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Friday, April 24, 2009

Despite the shower-peeing incident yesterday, the timing of our visit worked out so great that we ended up finishing over a day early. So instead of getting back to Paris Friday night at 8:30pm, I got back late Thursday afternoon, after making a quick stop in Chartres. Which meant that I was just in time to take a quick nap before heading over to Jasmin's.

I am feeling so refreshed after two amazing girls' nights out in less than a week - last Saturday in Rennes with Yuri & Leah, and then last night with a bunch of hilarious ladies. That shit is good for the soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Yay! I'm glad you amuse-d yourself...that sounds kinda dirty now that I think about it...hehe. Also I sign that I should prob go to bed instead of catching up on blogs I haven't read for the past month!

May 3, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home